Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Post Birthday Post


Good evening sweet blogging friends.
Yesterday was my 50 ish...56th birthday.
We celebrated quietly at home.
Bob made me dinner 
and even bought me a cake with yummy butter cream frosting.

Here is another bit of my Christmas decor.

This year I decided to do a mini arrangement in our hall.


Just a simple Christmas tree in a firkin,
with a blue slip jug tucked in back.


Then added these two beeswax goodies.
An old world Santa and tree.

Keeping things a bit simple this year.
According to Bob though...
6 trees is NOT normal.
Oh but honey it is when you use to have 8 at her other house. LOL

How many Christmas trees do you put up?

Making Merrie Simple Blessings To All!
Janice

10 comments:

  1. Love how you decorate, so pretty! Happy Birthday a blessings indeed! Wishing you a Merry Christmas! ~All My Best, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful display! 🎄
    Happy belated birthday! Hope your day was wonderful.
    I have 3 big trees up and countless little trees tucked here and there. Love decorating with greens at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday wishes Janice. Sounds like a nice evening spent. Love the tree, I am doing simple this year too, so I think. I put up two trees, my skinny fake one to enjoy now till I get the real tree. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGS JANCIE !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, may your year be overflowing with blessings. Always love your blog:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Sweet Bloggie Friend
    Happy Birthday to you!

    Oh six trees is just plain wonderful!
    I wish I was your neighbor !
    Christmas Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday blessings Janice. You have the Christmas colors featured (red table, touches of green on the lovely flocked tree) simply primitive festive!! Love it!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday!!! Janice I so hope you had a wonderful day! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday, Janice!!! My daughter will be 18 on Sunday. Wow 6 trees!!! Hope you have fun decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday...to my December Birthday Buddy!! We December Birthday's have to stick together. ;-)
    My birthday is the 12th.
    My sister is a New Year's Baby...so you can imagine how we like to tease my mom about wrapping our birthday gifts in Christmas wrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.