Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December CupboardScape

Good afternoon blogging buddies.
Tis the last day of the year.
Time to say a fond farewell to 2014.
But before it goes...
I have one more CupboardScape to show you.
Unfortunately the holiday virus paid a visit to us...
of all days on Christmas Eve,
and has spread to all of us until today.
Therefore I was unable to post this earlier.


I created Rudolf myself,
and placed our mischief elf on top.


They were both eagerly waiting for Santa to arrive
and load up the sleigh.


Rudolf even had his sleigh bells ready.


Santa's suit was dry cleaned by the elfs and hung up with care.
In hope that soon St Nick himself would soon be there.


His hat was placed here for good measure....
get it? Its in a dry wood measure.


With a few presents and Santa's belt
for the team to be up up and away!

Rudolf wanted me to let everyone know
that the sticks which made up his legs and antlers
came all the way from Florida.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas
and here 's hoping we all have a prosperous 
New Year.

New Year's Eve Blessings To One And All!
Janice

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet!!!
    Have the most wonderful New Year!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Janice! I love that little reindeer of yours. Wishing you a fabulous New Year! Glad to hear you are feeling better, too. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,
    It sure is no fun being sick over Christmas!! So glad you are better and yesterday was my first day feeling better too! Love your sweet cupboardscape!
    Hope you have a healthy and Happy New Year!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Rudolph! The whole cupboardscape is so perfect! I love the story. Thanks for sharing and happy 2015!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Janice. Love Rudolph. So happy you are feeling better.
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Janice! Love seeing your seasonal cupboards. Warm Blessings!~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Janice!!!! I love the deer, great job. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just droppin by to say HAPPY NEW YEAR Janice!! It's been quite a freaky kinda of winter! no snow!! really? but I see we have some ice comin this winter so maybe its on the way!! I don't like it but just seem to shake my head at times!! Your deer is very cool you are very talented!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great reindeer!
    Glad you are finally feeling better. There is so much going around.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.