Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Open House

Good evening sweet blogging friends.
A big thank you to those who wished me
birthday blessings.
We plan on going to dinner for my birthday tomorrow...
well maybe.

Tomorrow is our Christmas open house at our store.
For those of you who are able to attend,
we will have discounts on select vendors,
a holiday scavenger hunt for store gift certificates...
and of course cookies and refreshments.

Hope to see many of you there for our
"Shop on Brodaway"
holiday event.

Below are some of the goodies we brought back from
our Florida trip.

These will be offered for sale at our holiday event.



Collection of vintage and antique yellowware.


This starburst 2 gallon crock.


A fun little table.


Wrought iron table.


Early red firkin on top.


A measure.


Noodle board.


Covered yellowware bowl and another breadboard.


Grain measure.


Flax winder.


Flax comb with wood box.


Well bucket.


Blue bucket with paper label.


Candlestick phone.

More goodies as well!

Once again hope you all can stop on in.
Our Holiday hours for tomorrow are
11:00am to 8:00pm

Back Porch Antiques
500 Broadway St
Marine City, MI  48039

Holiday On Broadway Blessings To All!
Janice

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday, rem. you can celebrate all month long. Such awesome goodies that you found on your trip. I love everything!!! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a tease my friend. I wish I could visit your open house, so many treasures I see I want. You really found many goodies in Florida, good luck tomorrow.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy I sure wished I lived near you.
    What super cool treasures.
    Warm Christmas Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your open house. You have lots of great primitives there.
    Dinner out sounds good after a busy day! Enjoy:)
    Hugs Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some neat things. Saw a couple I could call my own. Happy belated birthday and hope your open house is a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the two tables. I also like the well bucket.
    Great finds.
    Best wishes for your sale.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like such a fun holiday Open House.....and Happy Birthday!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so many neat finds! Wish I lived closer. Wishing you lots and lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, especially the candlestick phone. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.