Monday, December 1, 2014

Back To The North Pole

Good evening sweet blogging buddies.
The jolly ole man himself arrived to our home
the other day.
He popped out of this suitcase
directly from Florida.
Although he was not happy to be back in the cold weather,
he knew Christmas was right around the corner
and he needed to get back to the North Pole. He He



This vintage circa 1940's jolly ole elf
was calling out to me....
please please take me home.
I could not resist as I thought he would fit
perfectly in with my silver decorated tree.


One of my horses all decked out for the holidays.


These two snow folk will greet you as you walk into our kitchen.

North Pole Blessings To All! 
Janice

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cute Santa Claus, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ole' Santa! I still have the one my mother use to put at the top of our staircase looking down at the front door.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Janice, oh Santa is adorable, I would have brought him home too. Love the sweet tree lite up, so magical. Adorable snow folk in the kitchen, looks wonderful in your home.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho Ho Ho ~ yes, he is a great Santa. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very sweet North POLE!
    I love your Santa Elf.
    Christmas Love Everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.