Monday, December 15, 2014

A Peek Into My Kitchen

Good evening sweet blogging buddies.
I cannot believe December is half over.
Plus Christmas is only 10 days away.
10 days

Our family Christmas party is at our house this Friday
and I am scrambling trying to finish up my wrapping
and still working on my
December CupboardScape.
Where has the time gone?
Are you scrambling like me these days trying to get things done?
Or do you have everything done?
Now I see why some folks stress out at this time.

Below are pics of the kitchen tree.


Just a simple one with quince, cranberry garland
and vintage silver icicles.


My little display.


I placed the tree in a grain measure
 and wrapped the base in an old small rag rug that was my gramma B's.

Next to the tree I added a small flower arrangement in a firkin.
Placed the firkin in my trencher and added two other bowls to the side.


Finally added a bowl with prim apples and potpourri.

More decorating pics later...
have to get back to Christmas wrapping.
Santa, any chance on moving Christmas a week?
No..guess not...cause I know My grands won't like that idea.

Christmas Is A Coming Blessings To All!
(Whether we like it or not)
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Evening Janice, I love the wee tree, looks so adorable in the measure wrapped in your Grandms's rag rug. Want to see more, such a cozy Christmas kitchen. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful, Janice . Don't stress....everything will get done and what doesnt won't matter....no one will even know ....just enjoy the season.......it only comes once a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,
    Yes, i love the tree too! I agree with Bobbie.....try not to stress and it will all come together.
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful display!
    Hope your party is a fabulous gathering!
    Christmas Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.