Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Back


Hello dear sweet blogging buddies.
Well I am 
BACK
I should say, Bob and I are back from our
buying trip/ vacation.
We scored big time with both goodies
for our store and of course
a few things for our home too!

We pulled into our driveway last night around 7:00 pm ET
and drove through snow as soon as we crossed into Michigan from Ohio.
We left 80 degree weather in Florida 
to arrive to the white stuff and 20 degree weather here.
BRRR
We have 3 inches on the ground and it has been snowing most of the day.
Not complaining when I heard Buffalo got 5 feet.
I could never imagine having that much snow.

Just wanted to check in with you all.
I missed everyone and will try to catch up on my blog roll.
I may not be able to comment...cause I have many to catch up on.

Spent the morning doing errands.
Off to do laundry now.
Have to go back to work in the morning.
Vacation is over. LOL


I added this mini Christmas tree to our kitchen table
before leaving last week.
Our son Matt stayed at our house to take care of our kitties
so I wanted to start a bit of decorating before we left.

Snowy November Blessings To All!
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love a trip when you find lots of goodies? Can't wait to see pictures of what you got. It has been cold here but will be back up to 70 on Sunday with possible bad weather. UGH! Would rather see a little snow. Take care.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am so glad you had a great trip. :-)
    I am so excited to hear all about it and see your Christmas decorating.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a good trip and brought home some goodies. You really experienced some weather shock though. Stay warm !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janice, oh boy, love finding goodies on a trip. Looking forward to see the treasures. Love the wee tree on the table, sweet.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your keepers. Glad you had a nice trip. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.