Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Good evening sweet blogging buddies.
Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving with friends and/or family.

In the spirit of giving,
I created this small cross stitch design
which I would like to share with you all.

This is a Christmas design called
FROLIC



DMC colors used for this design.

White: reindeer belly
Black: reindeer eye and nose
Red 498: Frolic
Brown 838 reindeer body and tree trunk
Green 500 christmas tree
Tan: antlers

I hope you enjoy stitching up this quick and easy Christmas design!
Please share your creations with me if you can.
I would love to see what you do with this.

Happy Thanksgiving Blessings To All!
Janice


3 comments:

  1. How cute! Thank you Janice!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cross stitch. Thanks for sharing, Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Janice.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Janice, love the sweet pattern and name. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.