Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bowl Rack Reveal


Good evening sweet blogging friends.
Boy what a difference a day can make.
83 degrees and nice yesterday.
 A cool rainy 53 degree day today.
Fall is sure in the air now.

Bob finally put up my new bowl rack.
I added my blue, orange and plain wood bowls.
Do you like?


Draped a piece of blue coverlet.


A bit of inside Autumn
with shades of gold, red, brown and orange.
All the colors of the season.
Except for the blue. LOL


This firkin (sugar bucket) on the right
is my newest one.
I purchased this one from Marie at
the Harvest at The Mill show.
It is natural in color and also a signed piece.
Just perfect to complete my Autumn decor on our jam cabinet.
Do you decorate with painted prims in your seasonal decor?

Taking my mom to her next eye surgery in the morning.
Say a wee prayer for her if you can.

Firkin Blessings To All!
Janice

11 comments:

  1. It all is just perfect! Sending up a prayer for your mom. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice don't cha just LOVE Fall in Michigan!! It sure is getting pretty right now. And I enjoyed the Fall day today even had some chili at Wendy's!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decorating, love your dough bowl rack. WIshing your mom all the best tomorrow. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers...xx oo!
    Love your decorating as always.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Janice! I love the bowl rack and the color is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love it.
    It looks perfect.
    Praying for your mom,
    Happy October :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Janice, love the bowl rack, looks beautiful. Also your new bucket is wonderful, love the decorating.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice,
    Your bowl rack looks awesome, as does your new/old firkin! Thanks for showing us. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Janice! Hope all went well with your mom.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bowl rack Janice, I love the color...wonderful new firkin to add to your collection...hope your mom made out well...sendings greetings from Maine, Julie...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.