Monday, May 12, 2014

May CupboardScape


Good evening sweet blogging buddies!
Hope all you moms had a great day yesterday.
I spent my day just being lazy at home.
We celebrated on Saturday.

I realized this morning that I did not post my
May CupboardScape.
I told you I have been scatter brained. LOL

This month is a simple one.
All about the May flowers.

Added some faux yellow forsythias on the left
some sticks in the middle
and pink apple blossoms on the right.



The ovoid blue slip crock on the left is a new purchase.
One of our vendors is downsizing her collection
and this was for sale in our store.
She was glad I purchased it, as she knew it would go to a good home.
What do you think?


This next pic is our flowering pear tree.
This is the one we had planted last year.
I need to clean this bed soon.
Severe weather was all around us today...
fortunately all we had was thunderstorms...
but a few of our counties had tornado warnings.
This time of the year now for these nasty storms.

Monday Evening Blessings To All!
Janice

7 comments:

  1. Morning Janice, love your cupboardScape, looks prim perfect. The Pear tree is stunning, very pretty tree, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see the flowering trees and green again. Just beautiful. I really love your cupboard too. Great display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new crock on my wish list. We planted the veggies yesterday, I think spring has finally arrived. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great crock. I love your arrangement too. So happy to have color and warmth outside finally! Glad you had a nice Mother's Day weekend. Wishing you a blessed week.
    We hope to close on the house Fri or Mon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crock. And the colors are beautiful. Beautiful Spring display. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crocks! The ovoid ones are the hardest and most expensive to find...I don't have any..but I did see one Monday...a beauty...but the price was $390.00! Your arrangement is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.