Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March CupboardScape

Good evening sweet friends.
Sorry for the lapse in posts.
Been a busy week.
Getting ready for three shows in a row this month.
Lots of goodies.

Here is my latest CupboardScape titled.

"Here a Chick, There a Chick"


Its all about the chickens.


Bob made this tin lil cubby out of an old pierced tin and barn wood.
I made the chick.


A wood egg carton.

A side view.

A green painted bowl for St Patty's Day and a vintage paper egg carton.
Does anyone remember these?

Salt glaze crock with greens.
Wishing for green grass..not holding my breath though.

My wire egg baskets.

Another one.

A farm fresh egg crate...complete with feathers.

Egg scale.
This was my gramma B's from the farm.
It still works and is quite accurate!

This wonderful treadle stitch quilt.
I might sell this one.
It is a beautiful wedding ring design.

That wraps up this month's CupboardScape.

Chick Blessings To All!
Janice


12 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, I love all your pretties and the photos you have shared. We've been down with a stomach bug so I have not been blogging. Wishing you a very nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick blessings to you friend.
    Love those spring treasures.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is so pretty Janice - Easter colors! I remember the paper egg cartons, the wooden one is awesome as is your Gram's egg scale AND the handmade cubby. Love everything! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Janice, oh i love the wooden egg crate, prim perfect. Your displays are wonderful, love the green bowl too, also the quilt. I remember the egg carton, nice to see once again, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice! I met you last September at the Holly hills show. I had a booth but I think it was so busy crazy that you probably don't remember....I will not be at Dawn's show this March. It is the same day as my daughter's baby shower...so not only can't I vend....I can't even attend...I'm so sad about it! But I will be there in the fall! Hope to see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Janice,
    What a pretty cupboard scape! Love that wedding ring quilt and that gorgeous ovoid jug!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your photo's, esp. love those old egg scales and that old beautiful quilt, you have some awesome treasures! I sure wish I could attend your shows. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janice. Love the pictures. Great for spring.......wishing :)
    We'll be seeing you soon at the show. I know it will be a great one.
    Take care.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drooling over the beautiful ovoid jug. Love the tin and barnwood tuck shelf Bob made. Lots of goodness tucked in. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed all the photos! Very springy cupboardScape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cupboardscape! I am drooling over all of your lovely springy goodies!Be blessed,Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.