Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Making Some Progress

Good evening dear blogging buddies!

Snow to rain and back to snow.
Mother Nature sure is a mixed up gal these days.
I am so tired of snow...where is Spring?

I just wanted to show you my latest project.


A bit more progress.


I changed my color scheme up a bit.
Out with the blue and in with the red.
More of a pop.
I call these my Cabbage Roses.

This will be a OOAK that will be headed to the prim show.
Oh yeah..we are doing the 
Early Plantings prim show in Holly, Michigan.

For any of my blogging buddies who like my prim goodies
and are not able to come to the show,
 just send me an email and if you are close to our store,
I can bring them in or I can ship too.

Pop Of Color Blessings To All!
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Evening Janice, love your cabbage roses, looks wonderful, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mother nature is menopausal lol I'm so ready for Spring as well...I love your latest project total cuteness...enjoy your Wednesday...Hugs lil raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way your stitching is looking Janice - we got 10 + inches last night! Looking forward to roses and spring bunnies for sure! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice your cabbage roses are lovely! Can't wait to see the finished piece.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stitchery Janice, very springy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.