Monday, May 6, 2013

Spoons Anyone


Good morning sweet friends.
Spring has finally decided to stay around here.
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Bob and I were out shopping
for a flowering Cleveland pear tree last weekend.
Should be delivered in a few weeks.
Really excited as I have always wanted one of these trees.
 
About a month ago
I spotted this kitchen goodie and knew it would fit.

I took this pic as the sun was coming up.
Giving off this pink hue to the left.
Added a few of my spoons and a wood honey dipper.
I think I did good on this buy. What do you think? 

Was a busy weekend for us.
We had a good Saturday at the store.
Sunday was a rare day again as we both did not work the store.
Instead we went to flea market.
Afterwards took FIL to lunch,
and then went to see Iron Man 3.

Robert Downey Jr and Gweneth Paltrow
did not disappoint.
A must see movie, if you like Iron Man.

Hope you all have a great Monday.

Spoon Filled Blessing To All!
Janice

8 comments:

  1. Morning Janice, your Pear tree sounds wonderful, will look great......Love your spoons and dipper in the wood hanger, great buy I think......I also enjoyed a wonderful weekend at the lake, finally nice weather........Enjoy the day, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new kitchen goodie, so prim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Janice,
    Sounds like a fun Saturday...nothing more fun than flea markets and shopping.
    I love your spoon holder!
    We have one of those pear trees and it's growing so tall and pointy...lol I'd love to have it cut down or at least 'topped' - plus it's in the back yard where I can't see it...maybe if it was visible to me I'd love it more.
    They are a beautiful tree when they blossom though.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find, Janice! What flea market do you go to? Armada? Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girlfriend....Remember me? Yeah, well, sorry....Don't know exactly what happened, when, or why....just fell into limbo. BUT...it's Monday, the sun is shining, we're on almost Day 5 of no snow, and I'm gonna try to get back to some kind of normal!!! Might be a "new normal," but a normal of sorts nonetheless. (Wish me luck....) Love the spoon holder. I so wish I had wall space (of any kind) in my kitchen....More and more I'm drawn to the things that look best in kitchens, and I have no place to hang anything.... Happy new week to you....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice, I LOVE the spoon holder. It is prim perfection.
    I am still looking for one everywhere we go.
    That is a BEAUTIFUL tree to have in your yard!!!!
    Prim Hugs,
    Tricia XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice,
    What a beautiful tree, love your spoon holder too.
    Isn't it nice to go to a good movie, I haven't done
    that in awhile. You are tempting me.
    Hugs,
    Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had a wonderful weekend!! That tree is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.