Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Sure Miss You All

Like the great snowstorm of 1913,
IT HIT.
 
Mother's Day
Graduation Party
Spending time with my mom
Flea Market
Auction
Garage Sale
 
And then there is that infamous
game that has taken up my time.
Anyone heard of Candy Crush?
 
If you have not,
WARNING
it will take over your life,
you will dream about it,
hate it and wish you never started.
 
So with that said.
I sure do miss you all.
 
This is our new tree.
YAH
 
An early wheel propped up.
 
Our wagon in the front yard.
Neighbors house in the background.
 
Have not planted flowers yet,
and glad I did not.
We had frost every day this past weekend.
YUK
 
Yesterday Bob and I went to
Greenfield Village
for Memorial Day.
It is a living museum that Henry Ford created.
It was a remembrance to the
150th anniversary of the Civil War.
 
The flag in the middle of this pic was an original flag
 from one of the Civil War battles.
All tattered and torn and 150 years old.
This sight brought goose bumps and tears to both Bob and I.
 
Long may our flag wave.
A big thank you to all who have served
and those who paid the ultimate sacrifice
so that we may enjoy the freedoms that we have.
 
Memorial Day Blessings To All!
Janice
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Janice... Candy Crush, not a good game. I had told Holly I did not want it on my tablet and computer, but last week she installed it anyway. Yes, It is addicting. I have been wondering what you were up to, have missed you posting but say no more. I know the reason!!Love your photos. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week and good luck on that game!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you friend.
    My daughter is a candy crush addict.
    Im trying to steer clear.
    LOVE THE WAGON!
    Woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Janice, I missed you too, nice to see a post from you........the Civil War flag gave me goose bumps, incredible........Love the old wheel and that wagon is fantastic......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a lot of people playing that game, I will take your advise and not start LOL! Love the wagon and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that old wagon. It will look wonderful planted with flowers.
    I had not heard of Candy Crush but I won't be playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wagon. I always love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Janice - nice to see you back.
    Your schedule looks like our whole summer - not much left of the weekends for our own plans.

    We've been to Greenfield Village - a wonderful place to visit.

    yep...Candy Crush - used to play it all the time. Very addicting.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am truly addicted to Candy Crush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was growing up my mother always had a few wooden wagon wheels in our garden. What a great prim touch!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny Janice: my daughter and I just downloaded Candy Crush LAST NIGHT! Needless to say...we are both ADDICTED! I have been AWOL also...plan to enjoy summer - It's finally here! ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.