Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Centerpiece

 
Good evening my dear friends.
Been silent for a few days.
Our household has been sick, including me.
Everyone has gotten the bug except for Bob.
He was teasing us all that he was going to rent a
hotel room for the rest of the week to stay away from us all. LOL
 
So this is one of my Spring centerpieces that will sit
on a table for our upcoming show.
Something simple that I wanted to share with you.
 
Take a wire crate.
This is a vintage shopping basket,
but you can use a wire milk crate,
or anything that is wire.
 
 
Add some Blue Ball jars.
 
 
Finally some forsythia sprigs
and you have an easy peasy
Spring Centerpiece.
 
 
The centerpiece is on our new farm table in our kitchen.
Yes, we finally found one...
but I forgot to take a picture of it.
Will have to show you in another post.
 
Centerpiece Blessings To All!

12 comments:

  1. We're getting excited for the show too! It will be so nice to see you again. Dick and I are both working like crazy! See you on the 29th, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are feeling better. Very cute centerpiece, I love blue and yellow together!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Janice, that's to bad about being sick, hope your feeling better........Love the center piece, looks beautiful and says Springtime..........Wish I was going to the show......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I'll be glad when the crud leaves our house too. My middle child is having a hard time shaking it.
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your centerpiece!Hope that you and the family kick the bug to the curb!Feel better soon.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea for a centerpiece! Hope you all feel better soon ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple & stunning. Wishing you All a speedy recovery. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cute! Hope you are all feeling better. Happy Spring!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great Janice! Feel better soon! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Granny Trace said they are rereleasing the blue ball jars for Ball's anniversary! This is such a perfect springy centerpiece!!!! I think I will try this in my tool tote. I don't have a wire basket! Wonderful idea!

    Hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.