Friday, November 9, 2012

Stay in Line

 
Sometimes my kitties are just...
well they do strange things.
 
This is the first time they both decided
to sleep on the couch.
In a line.
 
Then they both woke up when I took the first pic.
 
Now I have to tell you the score Bob found.
 

This wonderful rope bed!


Could not get the entire bed in one pic.
 
We are off in the morning to go to a fabulous
prim show.
Wish us luck!
 
Oh and we bought the paint!
Cannot wait to get it on the wall.
 
Blessings to all!
Janice 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I've wondered about how comfy rope beds were to sleep on! Your kitties are precious! I hope your cousin is healing underneath it all, Janice. Try to enjoy your show! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning.........love your kitties, so cute......great find, sweet little rope bed, way to go Bob!!!!!! Have fun today........Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning
    Oh I love your darling kitties but that bed ROCKS!
    LOVE!
    Happy Saturday
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.