Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Montage What I Purchased

From the Primitive Show
 
This very tall snowman
My friend Ruth that lives near my mom
made these cute snowman.
He is holding a child's vintage broom.
 
Two paper mache Santa's.
 
 
Loved this prim Santa pillowcase.
Bought this goodie from Dawn from
Holly Hills Primitives.
Sorry I wish we could have visited more with you Dawn,
but we had to be back home for a 70th birthday party
for one of our friends.
 
These Santa's are off to the store.
 
Making fat candy canes.
 
Greens attached ready for sale.
 
Decorating the store today.
Cannot wait to show you the new things we just purchased.
 
Candy cane Blessings to All!
Janice
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janice......looooove the tall snowman with the little broom, to cute.........also the paper mâché Santais, so great.........Can't wait to see more..........Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that tall snow guy is so unique - LOVE HIM! And I love your Santa's, Janice, I love all of your creations! They always catch my eye. Have fun decorating - supposed to see white stuff soon! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling lots better. We'll catch up one of these days. Did you ever get to meet Earlene?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first snowman is AWESOME!!!! Does she take orders? Love him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.