Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Montage

So how often in our business do you get to go out on a pick
in a pole barn and then afterwards eat pizza with the owner?
That's exactly what Bob and I did last Friday.

We are so blessed and we truly meet the best folks!

These are a few of the items we were able to purchase.

Blue dry painted table with a drawer.
Plus the trencher on top.

Red Painted Chest.

Opened.

Black Victorian Shelf.

Blue Chair.

Some Crocks. Notice the turkey dripping on the jug to the left.

Wouldn't this corner shelf look good in your home?
The Ginger Crock on top we bought too.

I also kept two items for our home.
Will show those at a later time.

Take care everyone.
Janice









6 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, great buys,love the red trunk and blue chair,also drooling over the old table,prim perfect. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goodies! Isn't that what makes this business all worth it? Have a great week, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come on a "picking adventure" with you sometime? Hehe...what cool treasures. Love them all especially the table and the trencher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice,
    I love all your wonderful treasures!! You hit the jackpot, to be sure!!
    Thank you too for following my blog! It is so nice to meet you and I look forward to keeping up with you as well!!
    Happy Treasure-Hunting!
    Warm Blessings~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE that red painted chest my friend. Seriously....satellite store in Nod....come on!! :o Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.