This is getting to be a bad habit.
I was unable to feature Friday Fun Facts
as Bob and I were out on a pick.
It was great success as we were able to buy some awesome items
both for the store and our home.
Now before I give out the facts,
I was taking a picture in my kitchen when I spotted something unusual.
Below the bowl, notice this white spot towards the left.
Our little Ace found himself a hiding spot.
Geez mom, I was trying to sleep here...
Guess he loves our prim cabinets as much as we do. LOL
Now for the facts.
1. Lightning strikes about 6000 times per minute on Earth.
( I hate lightning)
2. A golden poison frog is so poisonous it can kill nearly 15,000 people.
(Don't kiss this frog. He won't turn into a prince)
3. Americans use 16,000 tons of aspirin yearly.
( that's a lot of headaches)
4. You blink more than 10 million times a year.
(Bob and I started seeing how many times we were blinking.
Bet you will to after this)
5. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
(Now don't go making up a batch)
6. Just a gram of venom from the king cobra can kill 150 people.
(Stay away from these critters too)
7. During your lifetime, you will eat about 60,000 pounds of food.
that is the weight of about 6 elephants.
(why did they have to compare this to elephants?
Could they not use 10 giraffes or 20 zebras...just saying)
OK, so that does it for this weeks fun facts.
Monday Montage will feature the items we bought yesterday.
I want to thank everyone for your comments.
I may not be able to answer all of them,
but I want to let you know that I appreciate each and every one.
Stay cool if you are a part of this heat.
Weekend Blessings to all!