I cannot believe it is Friday already! TGIF everyone.
You know what today is...
Actually on a Friday
Mark this on your calendars, I was on time. LOL
This cabinet was from the Pennsylvania Dutch area.
Circa mid 1700's
(thought you might to see)
Now for the facts....
1. Forest fires move faster uphill than down.
(that is scary since I'm sure you have to go downhill to get away from a fire)
2. The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!
(it does not seem that big in the sky)
3. Wayne and Brent Gretzky hold the NHL record for most combined points by 2 brothers. Wayne: 2857, Brent: 4!
(wonder how Wayne feels about that)
4. When an egg floats in water, it has gone bad and should not be eaten.
5. The sloth moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur!
6. The electric chair was invented by a dentist!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Spring Blessings to all