Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday Fun Facts

Not so sure if these are fun facts,
but thought the sentence was catchy anyway :o)

A local radio station in my area does these facts,
and I thought they were interesting,
so I thought I would share.

Maybe I will do this as a weekly thing...
Here are five facts for this week.

1.  You will eat two spiders in your lifetime.
All you spiders out there, I am putting you on notice...
stay away from me...

2.  You will spend 7 years of your life in the bathroom.


Now if I had a bathroom like this, I would not care if I spent 20 years in it.
But of course I would have to prim it up a bit!

3. In Medieval French,
if a woman was caught having an affair,
she had to run around town naked
until she caught a chicken.
Really...a chicken?...that's worse than Lady Godiva on the horse.

4. Teddy Bears and other toys kill more people than real bears.

Now how could this cute little guy kill...
my guess..he is a choking hazard.

5. This sentence:
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog
Uses every letter in the English alphabet.
I know you will check to see...I did.

(guess that's why they use red foxes for hunts..they are not as quick..lol)

Blessings to all
Janice



6 comments:

  1. Great information Janice, but eating 2 spiders??? I sure hope not!! Yep, love that bath, and that sentence will be a good one to remember. Use it on some of my friends who think they are too smart! Let them figure out what is different about it. Thanks for sharing.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice these are fun facts.The spider thing just sends shivers down my spine!! Beautiful bathroom but it could use a little primming up.Have a great day. Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find fun facts interesting.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! The one I couldn't EVER do is catch a chicken! I can't tell you how many times we had to type that phrase in typing class. Now I know why.lol I truly enjoyed your Friday Facts and will look for more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol 7 years huh? I know- apparently we land up swallowing bugs lol my teenage son made me aware of this lovely fact. lol
    this was entertaining, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fun facts....don't know which is cuter - that wonderful teddy or that fox. Ok - I know, I know....the killer teddy of course!! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.