Friday, December 9, 2011

What I woke up to

Yes another snowfall.
Not the first and won't be the last.
Just enough to cover the grass.
I left work early and this is what is left.
Nothing like what Robin had from the Crank Crow
but just enough to make things look purty.

A little ice on the barberries
Just a dusting on the ground.

But my favorite sights are still these.


Freighters in the night lit up.
This time of year many of them truly deck their halls.
They add Christmas lights to each outside deck and some
even will have a decorated tree all lit up!
This is why we love living along the river
in our house full of prims!

Christmas Blessings everyone
Janice






4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful.
    I just love that magical light dusting.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Blessings Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather have the dustings than the dumpings myself! And what a sight those freighters are - I would love to see them lit up for Christmas.....they almost look like little towns in the distance. Too cool....Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's about what we have at the tip of the mitt, too Janice. The sun is shining beautiful today - freezing cold though! Have a great week ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice
    Pretty snow~ I am still without snow in my neck of the woods( Ohio)~ I need some for Christmas Eve~
    Beautiful photos~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.