Sunday, April 17, 2011

Monday Montage

Well here it is...time for another Monday Montage.
This weeks topic is coffee. Even though I myself do not drink coffee..except for the occasional Starbucks Mocha cold coffee, I am an avid fan of collecting old coffee cans. But first, I have a few pics from our store.

An old enamel cup with a granite coffee strainer on the left and a granite tea strainer on the right.


A vintage enamel coffee pitcher with a restaurant ware coffee mug. Even though these items are from different era's, I thought the colors went together nicely. I placed both on a vintage rose flowered doily.


Someone took an old coffee grinder and made it into a lamp.


Some vintage kitchen tins...with of course a coffee one.


I simply love the color combinations of the old red and blue. Don't these look nice together?


My antique coffee grinder and one coffee tin sitting on top of my pot belly hoosier cabinet.

And last, but not least, my coffee collection. These pics were taken at Christmas with my garland.
I made fabric Christmas cookies and attached to the garland.
There were stars and trees and some that looked like they had a cherry in the middle. 




There were bells cookies and green ones with a Christmas tree in the middle.
 Some were twisted the wrong way I'm afraid.

I am always looking for more to add to add to my collection...
Isn't collecting fun!

Now remember everyone. Once I reach 50 followers, I will draw names for my secret giveaway.
Please tell everyone you know who likes, primitives, antiques, crafts and just listening to me talk about my life's journey to join my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Lovee the coffee grinder turned lamp. How cool. And all the old tins, love them. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.